Be nice. Be smart. Be passionate. Life’s too short to be anything else, and we expect nothing less. We work when it’s time to work and we play when it’s time to play. We do both with gusto. And sometimes, we do both at the same time. If you want to hang out with a group of people who respect, challenge, push and appreciate each other, then we want to work with you.
Below are the positions we currently have open. Just upload your resume to apply. And if you know of someone who might be a good fit for us, please send him or her our way.
The Account Manager is the day-to-day liaison with clients, responsible for the effective and timely initiation and completion of advertising, engagement, content and experience-based projects within approved plans and as directed by the Account Director.
The Account Manager reports to the Account Director(s) on the account(s) to which he/she is assigned and also works closely with Project Managers who are assigned the task of making certain account management performs optimally relative to timelines and communication.
The Account Manager must be able to effective and autonomously guide work through the agency, keeping clients and internal teams accurately and thoroughly informed so that projects are successful and positive experiences for all.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Liaison with clients on a daily basis and represent their interests within the agency
- Assist in the development of proposals
- Support research efforts and execute competitive research as directed by the Account Director
- Lead the development of client communications in accordance with approved plans/briefs and budgets, communicating with client and agency staff
- Confirm agency recommendations, client input and expectations within 24 hours of communication
- Guide daily development of communication activities as planned, ensuring progressive deliverables are presented and approved with adequate time to meet schedules
- Provide agency disciplines with objectives, guidelines and executional information as required/requested, leading the briefings/input meetings when asked by the Account Director
- Evaluate the objective and strategic fit of the agency’s recommendations, plans and work product
- Ensure agency work product is accurate and meets agency standards
- Submit recommendations and cost estimates for client approval
- Work with Project Manager to coordinate activities of print, broadcast, digital and content production staff
- Work with agency staff to ensure flawless execution of email, text and paid social messaging
- Support and/or perform campaign evaluation, analysis and reporting
- Review and approve client billing
- Organize and maintain necessary records for future reference (correspondence, estimates, work samples)
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Assist with client retention by advising client development team of account risks or opportunities
- Track and share competitive communications with agency team
Job Skills Required:
Effective working knowledge of advertising, direct marketing, digital marketing, social marketing, customer relationship marketing, data driven marketing, integrate communications, testing and analysis. 3-5 years prior ad agency experience. Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are required. Flexible, strong multi tasker, uber organized, excellent communicator, great at follow up, excellent presenter, either in one-on-one or group situations to clients and co-workers, able to work independently or as a member of a highly collaborative team. Strong work ethic. Strong knowledge of Keynote or PowerPoint, self starter, and able to sell killer creative work.
Media Planning Supervisor/Strategist
Responsible for the day-to-day media planning activities of designated accounts. Play a leadership role in the daily routine of media group. Also charged with training and development of assigned Media Strategists and Media Assistants. Fiscally responsible for client media budgets. Interacts daily with Media Vendors, Account Service, Planning group, Buying group, Finance and Clients.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Effectively writes, discusses and presents media plans to clients and agency personnel
- Prepares media plans including objectives, strategies, rationale and supporting documentation
- Examines and evaluates alternatives before making recommendation; doesn’t let details cloud bigger issue; is creative and relevant in media solutions
- Understands client’s business to provide media insight beyond "the numbers"
- Aids in training and development of Media Planner and Assistant Media Planner
- Exhibits leadership qualities; takes charge, provides clear direction and initiates action
- Takes initiative to learn or re-conceptualize media specific systems and processes, uses them correctly and continuously seeks to improve and streamline workflow
- Reaches logical, well thought-out conclusions; demonstrates an objective, common sense approach to problems and assignments commensurate with position and experience
- Completes multiple assignments in a productive and timely manner; establishes workable priorities and controls the work instead of being controlled
- Thoroughly reviews and understands buys prior to issuance to the Field and Clients. Ensures timely issuance of buy recaps by team.
- Maintains strong relationships between all service groups and media vendors
- Confirms accuracy and quality of group’s work and own assignments by checking details of all media plans, budget-related documents, media cost estimates, time-sensitive deadlines and high-profile projects
- Continually communicates with Associate Media Director and/or Integrated Media Director about project status, budget issues, account or media opportunities, problems or related changes
- Determines workflow and assists in making the personnel assignments necessary to ensure the group completes all tasks accurately and on deadline
- Ensures accurate and expedient communication to buying partner regarding buy goals, revisions, etc.
- Calls and conducts meetings to attain, provide or clarify direction, group needs and information
- Serves as a media liaison to account service teams in the overall implementation or problem resolution of media planning and placement
- Effectively expresses ideas and information, both verbally and in writing; presents ideas in terms that are understood by audience
- Offers guidance, support and solutions to the group in regard to issues arising in the media planning and buying process
- Assists in development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures, practices and standards of business decorum
- Delegates appropriately; generates the confidence and respect of others; provides clear direction and initiates action
- Reports to Integrated Media Director
Job Skills Required: College degree, advertising or related field preferred. 7 + years in media planning. Strong understanding and background in media planning/digital planning and buying mechanics, flexible, advanced presentation skills, professional, positive, collaborative, analytical and strategic thinker, must love excel, knows media tools...Kantar Media Strategy, Telmar, MRI, comScore, Mediatools, PowerPoint and Keynote, etc. Is a problem solver, strong work ethic, someone everyone wants on their team and clients want on their business.
Lead Creative Technologist/UX Strategist
The Creative Technologist will lead the SJ&P Technology team and collaborate with employees across the agency to identify and inspire creative solutions enabled by technology — web sites, landing pages, online experiences (ads, content, tools, games, etc.), apps, in-store shopper experiences, interactive installations, etc.
In this role, you will participate on Client Development teams, you will have direct access to clients and you will have a high level of autonomy to recommend, create, test and change.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Understand client business/marketing objectives and identify opportunities for client ”wins” through digital design, tools and experiences
- Assess the feasibility of new ideas and help sell concepts to clients
- Understand user/customer needs and intents then translate that to information architecture and content outline(s)
- Collaborate with art directors and U/X staff to shape design and user experience
- Build proof of concepts/prototypes to allow us to validate ideas, internally and with clients
- Assist in estimating and road mapping projects
- Oversee the implementation of ideas to ensure effective implementation, particularly assisting art directors and U/X staff with technical knowledge
- Work with the Digital Producer to research technical documentation, APIs, integration with 3rd party technologies etc. to confirm project requirements and expectations
- Work with a Digital Producer to identify technical needs and assess potential vendors/partners
- Review marketing performance of all digital assets, tools and experiences as well as client satisfaction