Be nice. Be smart. Be passionate. Life’s too short to be anything else, and we expect nothing less. We work when it’s time to work and we play when it’s time to play. We do both with gusto. And sometimes, we do both at the same time. If you want to hang out with a group of people who respect, challenge, push and appreciate each other, then we want to work with you.
Below are the positions we currently have open. Just upload your resume to apply. And if you know of someone who might be a good fit for us, please send him or her our way.
Lead Creative Technologist/UX Strategist
The Creative Technologist will lead the SJ&P Technology team and collaborate with employees across the agency to identify and inspire creative solutions enabled by technology — web sites, landing pages, online experiences (ads, content, tools, games, etc.), apps, in-store shopper experiences, interactive installations, etc.
In this role, you will participate on Client Development teams, you will have direct access to clients and you will have a high level of autonomy to recommend, create, test and change.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Understand client business/marketing objectives and identify opportunities for client ”wins” through digital design, tools and experiences
- Assess the feasibility of new ideas and help sell concepts to clients
- Understand user/customer needs and intents then translate that to information architecture and content outline(s)
- Collaborate with art directors and U/X staff to shape design and user experience
- Build proof of concepts/prototypes to allow us to validate ideas, internally and with clients
- Assist in estimating and road mapping projects
- Oversee the implementation of ideas to ensure effective implementation, particularly assisting art directors and U/X staff with technical knowledge
- Work with the Digital Producer to research technical documentation, APIs, integration with 3rd party technologies etc. to confirm project requirements and expectations
- Work with a Digital Producer to identify technical needs and assess potential vendors/partners
- Review marketing performance of all digital assets, tools and experiences as well as client satisfaction