Be nice. Be smart. Be passionate. Life’s too short to be anything else, and we expect nothing less. We work when it’s time to work and we play when it’s time to play. We do both with gusto. And sometimes, we do both at the same time. If you want to hang out with a group of people who respect, challenge, push and appreciate each other, then we want to work with you.
Below are the positions we currently have open. Just upload your resume to apply. And if you know of someone who might be a good fit for us, please send him or her our way.
Digital Experience Designer
Essential functions include:
- Assess product, user research and design requirements to provide sound digital solutions based on best practices and client goals
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes
- Design high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences for all current browsers and device types
- Use working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 to code emails, animated banners, and perform basic website maintenance and updates
- Work with cross-functional teams on several projects simultaneously to deliver solutions on time, while championing the best possible user experience for agency clients
- Present designs and digital strategies to client stakeholders, collaborating as needed on iterative solutions
- 3-5 years of mobile/web design experience, preferably for an ad agency
- Possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills
- Have a solid understanding of graphic design and expertise in best practices for mobile and web design, as well as experience designing interfaces for multiple platforms
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to work closely with developers and client teams throughout all stages of a project cycle
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technologies
- Experience designing and developing sites in WordPress a plus but not required (knowledge of other CMS platforms also a plus)
Lead Creative Technologist/UX Strategist
The Creative Technologist will lead the SJ&P Technology team and collaborate with employees across the agency to identify and inspire creative solutions enabled by technology — web sites, landing pages, online experiences (ads, content, tools, games, etc.), apps, in-store shopper experiences, interactive installations, etc.
In this role, you will participate on Client Development teams, you will have direct access to clients and you will have a high level of autonomy to recommend, create, test and change.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
- Understand client business/marketing objectives and identify opportunities for client ”wins” through digital design, tools and experiences
- Assess the feasibility of new ideas and help sell concepts to clients
- Understand user/customer needs and intents then translate that to information architecture and content outline(s)
- Collaborate with art directors and U/X staff to shape design and user experience
- Build proof of concepts/prototypes to allow us to validate ideas, internally and with clients
- Assist in estimating and road mapping projects
- Oversee the implementation of ideas to ensure effective implementation, particularly assisting art directors and U/X staff with technical knowledge
- Work with the Digital Producer to research technical documentation, APIs, integration with 3rd party technologies etc. to confirm project requirements and expectations
- Work with a Digital Producer to identify technical needs and assess potential vendors/partners
- Review marketing performance of all digital assets, tools and experiences as well as client satisfaction