Join us as a Front End Developer!
St. John is searching for a Front End Developer who doesn’t simply bring static designs to life, but can also craft remarkable and meaningful experiences for users. Someone passionate about creating, willing to spend the time to get the smallest detail right, and always experimenting with the next technology.
The perfect candidate should have at least six years of prior, proven ad agency experience and be comfortable working in fast-paced environments. They should be able to effectively lead large-scale projects and present best practice solutions for clients.
Qualifications, able to confidently master these tasks:
- Translating layered (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma) comps into code
- Responsive, ideally mobile-first, development and a strong understanding of mobile browser capabilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Content updates on client sites (WordPress, Static Sites and SiteFinity)
- Implementing designs made in Photoshop or Figma
- QA and issue fixes for client websites
- Deploying updates from staging to production
- Version control in GitHub
- Integrating websites with third-party tools such as MailChimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Setting up GTM tracking
- Assistance with banner development as needed
- Collaborating with client teams as needed
- Ongoing check-ins as needed with internal and external teams